The construction of an electric locomotive factory near the village of Stupino, Moscow Region, began. In 1935 it was folded up due to the change of international situation.
March 3, 1936
Order No. 42 was signed on the creation of the facility “Factory No. 150 of the Aviation Industry” on the basis of the construction of an electric locomotive factory under the leadership of G.V. Vizeryan.
Aircraft factory No. 150 was evacuated to Kuibyshev. Propeller production has gained an independent name – Factory No. 35.
September 16, 1945
Proposed by the People’s Commissariat for Aviation Industry, factory No. 35 was awarded the Order of the Red Star for exemplary execution of government tasks for the production of units for warplane. For the period of 1941-1945. more than 90,000 propellers were produced, including 40,000 for the legendary Il-2 attack aircraft. The factory provided 9 enterprises and operating units of the Air Force and Navy.
September 6, 1965
By order of the Ministry of Aviation Industry of the USSR, the State Experimental Design Office No. 35 was created.
Entry a new production building - site "B" into service.
The factory committed to manufacture reinforcing cages for the Pobeda metro station.
The factory was renamed the Samara State Enterprise "Aviaagregat".
By decree of the President of the Russian Federation, our enterprise became part of the state corporation Rostekhnologii (literally "Russian Technologies").
The Management of the Council on Railway Transport of the CIS Member States assigned Aviaagregat the identification number 1416 for marking automatic coupler equipment, thereby securing the enterprise with the status of a reliable supplier of Russian Railways.
With the end of the war, a reorganization of the new profile began at the factory. The enterprise completed the production of propellers and proceeded to the development and production of landing gear for aircrafts, in particular, for the MiG-15, MiG-17, Su-7, Su-9, Tu-124.
Along with the main products, the company begins to produce consumer goods, agricultural products.
The launch of the production of the landing gear of Tu-134A, Tu-154, Su-24, MiG-23, MiG-27, An-72 aircraft begins. Mastering of the first types of hydraulic cylinders for ground equipment. The production of upgraded steering actuators RP63A and RP64B for Tu-22M3 aircraft has begun.
The factory started producing the landing gear for An-32, Tu-160, Il-76, Il-86, Tu-204 aircraft. The production of RP-76 and RP-79 steering actuators for the Tu-160 strategic bomber is being mastered. The production of large cylinders and rods using numerically controlled machines has begun.
The enterprise began manufacturing the landing gear for S-80, Il-96, Tu-214 aircraft, hydraulic cylinders for oil and coal, miners, and loggers. The pilot production of the B8V7 pod for the Ka-62 helicopter is being mastered.
The elastomeric absorbing device APE-120-I.500, operated on the railway, has been introduced into mass production. Hydraulic pushers for launching guided missiles are mass-produced. Mastering the production of more than 50 types of hydraulic cylinders.
The production of a landing gear for Tu-204SM, Il-76MD-90A, Il-112V, An-148, Yak-152 aircraft, and Ka-62 helicopter was mastered. The development of the latest units of the take-off and landing system for the MS-21 and SSJ NEW passenger aircraft has begun.
The production of absorbing devices APE-90.800 and APE-120-A.500 was mastered.