High-quality thermal and welding operations are a priority for the development of the Aviaagregat factory
Our production is equipped with modern welding and thermal equipment: unique furnaces for heat treatment and bathes for applying various types of coatings to parts longer than 3 meters, equipment for welding parts from high-strength steels and titanium alloys, electron-beam welding installations, hardening of parts and equipment for manufacturing of rubber products.
“Aviaagregat” performs heat treatment of parts from various grades of steel, titanium, and aluminum. We use such types of heat treatment as hardening, tempering, cementation, aging, annealing, cold treatment, normalization, dehydration, prestressing.
A variety of welded nomenclature: parts for the entire line of the aviation subject, as well as railway products.
Types of welding
- semi-automatic welding of cases of absorbing devices (mainly used are semi-automatic PDGO-5YU (Russian:ПДГО-5Ю)),
- manual argon-arc welding of parts of pods and landing gear products (at welding sources VSVU-400 (Russian: ВСВУ-400)),
- semi-automatic welding of longitudinal seams of aluminum alloys (ADSV-7 installation (Russian: АДСВ-7)),
- manual welding of aluminum alloys (welding sources ISVU-400 (Russian: ИСВУ- 400)),
- welding of ring seams under the flux layer on the USKSH-Z installation (for aviation), (Russian: УСКШ-З)
- automatic welding of ring seams in the environment of protective gases of titanium alloys (installation USMK-2 (Russian: УСМК-2)),
- spot welding,
- electron beam welding of steel and titanium alloys on ELU-9B installations (Russian: ЭЛУ-9Б)
- manual arc welding, bronze alloying, gas brazing.